Careers At The Pate Realty Group
at Keller Williams Preferred
We are HIRING! We are looking for Buyers Agents!
Buyers Agent Job Description
Do you enjoy guiding home buyers through the purchase process? Do you take pride in providing exceptional customer service, and do you do what it takes to help your clients achieve their goals? The Pate Realty Group at Keller Williams Preferred is hiring a top-notch Buyers Agent who exhibit these traits.
With over $18 million in gross sales in the past 12 months, we need to expand our team. This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income and help customers achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
As a Buyers Agent on our team, you’ll guide our buyer clients through every step of the purchase process. You’ll provide initial consultations to identify our clients’ criteria for a new home. For clients who are first-time home buyers, you’ll help them better understand the key milestones in the purchase process. You’ll implement property searches, conduct showings, perform market analyses, draft and negotiate offers to purchase, and serve alongside our team Closing Coordinator as each clients’ advocate and adviser through closing and beyond.
We’re hiring a people-oriented individual with an outstanding positive attitude. Our Buyers Agents are dedicated to their craft and have a track record of success. They are eager to embrace the systems, tools, and mentorship that our team offers. We offer a supportive, learning-based work environment and a large database of clients. We also offer the administrative support, website, tools, marketing and systems which help you grow your client base consistently over time. As a member of our team, you’ll apply our tools and systems as you create a rewarding, stable, and long-term career in real estate.
NEW TO THE BUSINESS?
Our leads system, technological platform, and education program will get you off the ground and running. Our resources can put you in a position to provide a level of customer service that many seasoned agents affiliated with other companies simply cannot match. We are also fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. It is very common for newly affiliated Buyers Agents to have multiple transactions in their first weeks/months in the industry if they join a team!
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Provide world class customer service to buyers.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Convert leads from customers to clients.
- Write and negotiate contracts for clients.
- Participate in open houses and networking events to enhance your sales.
- Hold open houses regularly.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Call, convert, prospect your own sphere of influence to generate additional leads per month.
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Effectively communicate with management and team.
- Able to handle, track, and close several leads per month.
- Join the company’s culture of synergy by participating in huddles, team meetings and outings to build a sense of camaraderie with other agents as well as networking opportunities.
- Current North Carolina Real Estate License
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- High school diploma
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Some weekend and evening hours required
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Intricate attention to detail
- Big picture thinker
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
- Time is your most valued asset and you appreciate flexibility and work/life balance
- Deal well with chaos, the unexpected and the unfamiliar
- Data and results driven
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Can handle a large workload and efficiently prioritize
What does the Pate Realty Group offer to a Buyer Agent?
- Team structure
- Active systems that have purpose behind them
- Mentor/Coaching program
- Brand marketing of an established brand
- Individual marketing assistance
- Contract to close coordinator
- Vendor list for client needs
- Database of over 17,000 people for lead generation
- Open house opportunities for lead generation
- Office space, desk, wifi and access to office supplies
- Over 200 leads given to Buyer Agents in 2016